Evolution of flagella - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: "There are two competing groups of models for the evolutionary origin of the eukaryotic flagellum (referred to as a cilium below to distinguish it from its bacterial counterpart)."
- Return HOME
- â« A â« B â« C â« D â« E â« F â« G â« H â« I â« J â« K â« L â« M â« N â« O â« P â« Q â« R â« S â« T â« U â« V â« W â« X â« Y â« Z â« animations â« diagrams â« images â« micrographs â« tables â« sem/tem â« videos â«
- comments anyone?
- Ç Shaping the mitochondrial proteome.
- Ç The apicoplast: a review of the derived plastid of...
- Ç Diatom genomics: genetic acquisitions and mergers....
- Ç Possible evolutionary significance of spirochaetes...
- Ç Undulipodia, flagella and cilia.
- Ç Cell symbiosis [correction of symbioisis] theory: ...
- Ç Symbiosis as a mechanism of evolution: status of c...
- Ç Early evolution of microtubules and undulipodia.
- Ç Kingdom Animalia: the zoological malaise from a mi...
- Ç Search for eukaryotic motility proteins in spiroch...
- â¦ A â¦ B â¦ C â¦ D â¦ E â¦ F â¦ G â¦ H â¦ I â¦ J â¦ K â¦ L â¦ M â¦ N â¦ O â¦ P â¦ Q â¦ R â¦ S â¦ T â¦ U â¦ V â¦ W â¦ X â¦ Y â¦ Z â¦ animation index â¦ diagram index â¦ image index â¦ micrograph index â¦ table index â¦ sem/tem index â¦ video index â¦
- â¢ â¢ SITE MAP
- comments anyone?
Glossary Alphabetic Sections
Glossary Alphabetic Items
When visiting an item, the site title changes to purple â click on the title or âHomeâ to return to the main page. Most images will enlarge with a click.
This site is under construction. All mistakes are mine, and so must the remedies be...if you don't choose to edify me.
Site for educational purposes only. All posted images created by site author - all rights reserved.
- Abiogenesis & Evolution
- Algorithms of Evolution
- Cell Biology
- Chemistry of Life
- Evo Devo
- Mechanisms of Evolution
- Molecular Biology
- Origin of Life
- Refuting ID
- Serial Endosymbiosis
- Stem & Progenitor
- Taxonomy Phylogeny